Major milestones:
- November 2010: Tyson and I celebrated two years of pure love and bliss as a couple! We went out for a fancy night on the town and then stayed home and relaxed with some ice cream and movies :)
- December 2010: Christmas-time! I wrapped up my semester of school and got in the Santa spirit :) It's my favorite time of the year.
- January 2011: Rang in the new year with our good friend, Andy. I started my block classes here at NMSU-A. Tyson's wonderful grandmother lost a long hard battle with illness. We miss you Grandma Ann.
- February 2011: I SAID YES! Tyson proposed to me! It was beautiful and romantic and completely took me by surprise. We celebrated by ourselves for a week and let the awesome-ness of being engaged sink in before we told any of our friends or family. It was perfectly us and I can't wait for Tyson and I to begin our marriage :) He's my best friend and I'm crazy about him!
- March/April/May 2011: School, work, school, work, school, work. We have been working our tails off. We are both exhausted 99.9% of the time and it's been rough. This semester of school has definitely kicked my butt and it's taken a lot out of me. One thing I know for sure is that I have come soo far that there is NO turning back now and I can't wait to finish and graduate (May 2012). Within this time, we also lost our beautiful wonderful Rebel puppy. He got ran over on our road by Tyson's Aunt's boyfriend. It was a terrible accident but it still hurts my heart. His food and water bowl still sits out for him every night. He was my cute and silly little baby and I know he's in puppy heaven now. Mommy misses you Rebbie.
Also, I've undertaken the task of re-doing our kitchen. Pics and updates about that later.
Tyson's birthday is coming up on the 15th of May. He's turning 25!!!! We aren't exchanging presents for either of our birthdays (Mine is June 14th) because we've planned an awesome SUMMER VACATION! I haven't had a getaway in soooo long and I am pumped for this one. Tyson and I are going to Lajitas, Texas with our good friends Catlin and McChristie. The same company that puts on the annual music festival in Steamboat Springs, Colorado is having a summer festival in Lajitas. (Disclaimer: If you don't follow TX country you probably won't have any clue of this awesomeness) It is the first year for this one, which is called Fest Out West. It's five days at the world-class Lajitas Golf Resort and Spa. There are about 20 bands that are going to be there. They have some awesome acts booked like Reckless Kelly, Micky and the Motorcars, Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canda, and Hayes Carll. We are planning to raft down the Rio Grande, get facials and massages, lounge poolside with a drink in hand, and enjoy our getaway. Catlin and Chrissy just had twin boys last year so they really need some relaxation time, but I think I deserve some too :) So that will be mine and Tyson's presents to each other. I am so excited that it is honestly the only thing that has gotten me through these past few weeks of school. Hopefully it will get me through finals week too :)
Since I can't seem to figure out how to insert pictures in text, here are some pictures of the past few months :)
my wonderful family for Christmas 2010
Tyson breaking colts and loving it
I miss you, Bellie :(
Spring Turkey Hunt- I'll write a post with more of these pictures later. It was a fun time!
Ah! I don't even have any pictures of my ring on my computer, so I will have to do a post for that later too! I'm slackin big time! Well, I guess I can't complain about my lack of subjects later then ;) Adios Amigos!!
K

No comments:
Post a Comment