Wednesday, April 21, 2010

as the end of the semester approaches...

Hi everyone, 

It's been way too long since my last post. As you can imagine, there is lots going on and lots to write about! In my last post, I wrote about our bedroom renovation at Tyson's house. It's pretty much completed, minus a few details and it looks GREAT! I love it. One of those minor details is a nightstand/lamp on my side of the bed, which I am so looking forward to. It's definitely a room where I can get a lot of late-night reading done at :)

I am still planning on moving in with Tyson (T-minus 10 days!) and a majority of my stuff is already there. It's so exciting and I am so grateful to have him. Only a good man would let his girl have full reign of his home, and you better believe that's what Tyson has done for me. I'm lucky. 

Speaking of my move, I have decided to opt out of summer school. I need a break from classes and lectures and projects. This semester has kicked my butt with classes alone, but driving so much and having a life in disarray hasn't helped. Instead, I put in a couple job applications in throughout Alamogordo, and I am super proud to say, I got hired for the job I wanted the most!! Starting May 10th, I am a new Recreation Aide for the City of Alamogordo. It's not a fancy or professional job by any means, but I am so so so happy to be back working with kids. Friday is my last day at my current job (DACC Administration), and although it was great experience with great people, I am not sad at all! Good riddance Las Cruces!!

My mind is already in summer gear, and I can't wait for what the next couple months bring. Hopefully some good times with my man, a nice golden tan, and a happier Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment